Translate this dungeon

I've been using the splendid MRMOTEXT lately alongside Playscii to make dungeons. The character set is supreme stuff for quickly making some beautiful dungeons, but it lacks letters in its character set. Any that I understand, at any rate.

I invite you to take this map and use it in any way you see fit--it just needs a little bit of translation first. What you come up with is bound to be more interesting than anything I could have written. @ me on Twitter or on Discord (I'm in the usual stomping grounds there) with what you come up with!



Comments

  1. God, whoever writes this blog must be hot but also sensitive in a way that makes them the perfect man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VICIOUS PRINCES Alpha 21

Rival: Keve Kornel, Prince of Coffins