VICIOUS PRINCES Alpha 19 is up!

Version 19 is up on the carrd. This is a pretty big one! I'm excited to get it out to you. I think I'm close to wrapping this up.

As always, thanks for checking it out. DM me on twitter or find me on Discord if you have any feedback for me!

Here's a list of changes in Alpha Version 19:

Part I

  • Magic has gained a couple of untrained spells, usable by anyone. Now you have something to spend your points on even if you don't have any magic traits (as long as you didn't explode!)
Part II
  • Changed some GM advice to reflect the importance of rivals.
  • A new section, Section 18, describes the nitty-gritty procedure of actually running the game.
  • Conversations with NPCs has additional language clarifying what contacts can and are willing to do for you
  • Running Projects is complete now, with a baleful little prince illustration.
  • Consequences have been completely overhauled, and a new GM-facing mechanic introduced--the fallout die.
  • Added some stuff in the FAQ, reflecting questions I've been asked about magic and its risks.
Part III
  • Illustrations for Knights and Gods are added!
  • Information on devils is added!
Part IV
  • A new part is in, compiling the rivals I've been posting here. Can't trust everyone to read the blog (only you, the truly elite)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICIOUS PRINCES Alpha 21

Translate this dungeon

Rival: Keve Kornel, Prince of Coffins